- Automatically stops barking
- 3 training modes:
- Temperament mode: Stimulation increases until barking stops. The last correction level becomes the new starting level.
- Progressive Correction mode: Stimulation increases until barking stops, then resets to the lowest level.
- User-Selected Correction mode: The user presets the correction level.
The NoBark 10R uses a patented sensor system to provide the most reliable bark detection available. The unit delivers a static correction via the Contact Points only if it detects BOTH vibration from the vocal cords AND the sound of the bark. External noise or another dog’s bark will not trigger a correction. The NoBark 10R offers 10 levels of correction. As a built-in safety feature, if your dog barks 15 or more times in 50 seconds in any mode, the unit will automatically shut off for 3 minutes.
In temperament learning mode, the correction starts at the lowest level and progresses to the next level each time your dog barks within 30 seconds of the previous bark. The collar remembers the correction level needed to stop your dog’s barking. The next time your dog starts barking, the correction will start at the last level used. Once your dog has learned not to bark, the initial warning correction is reduce.
In progressive correction mode, the correction starts at the lowest level and progresses to the next level each time your dog barks within 30 seconds of the previous bark. If your dog does not bark again within 30 seconds, the correction will reset to the lowest level in that mode.
In manual mode, you choose the correction level. If your dog barks, the collar will correct him at that level until he stop barking.
- NoBark 10R Collar
- Black Collar Strap
- Operating Guide
- Charging Adaptor
- 8 pounds or larger
- Fits neck sizes 6–28 inches
BARK DETECTION TYPE
- Perfect Bark® sound & vibration sensors – only your dog’s bark causes correction
AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF
- Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 80 seconds
- Rechargeable NiMH
- 3-6 months per charge
- SDT00-12562, SDT00-11793